Saturday, April 13, 2013

Construction Update

So Umbra has still been driving me crazy and the living room is no where close to being completed. She got out a few days after the last post late at night and I had to chase her around the the living room in the dark.

Since then I've given up and let her have play time a couple times. The first time she was such a trouble maker: getting into the TV cables, tearing up the edges of the remaining carpet, chewing on the edges of the new bamboo flooring.

Shes being a little better today. She has been hesitant to run her laps like she usually does because of the slick surface, but man is it funny when she does.

Shes laying down right now on the exposed plywood (it doesn't look to comfortable to me), so hopefully that is a sign that she has burned off some of that extra energy and will stop waking me up at 3 a.m.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe she's a bright spark and a cheeky bun to boot,xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete