Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Promise this is Rabbit Related

My fiance is a big fan of all those paranormal investigation shows, and he has gotten me hooked on them too. And while I think they make for entertaining television, I would certainly never like to encounter a ghost in real life. The shows give me the willies as it is, so it is no wonder that the other night I had a nightmare that my house was haunted. The dream culminated in my basement where an unseen spector tugged at my clothes and my hair and I was too terified to turn and see what was the cause...

and then I woke up to Umbra voraciously eating my hair. Needless to say I was glad to end that nightmare, even if it was to placate a hungry bunny much too early in the morning.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear I shouldn't laugh,really I should but it seemed so comical some how

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no need to hold back your laughter. I thought it was funny too, once I realized what was going on. =]

      Delete
  2. Ditto Speedy Mums comment. LOL. I LOVE scary stuff. October is my favorite month as all the old scary movies are shown on tv. I watch scary stuff on Netflix all the time and I LOVE scary books. I will tell ya, the two scariest books I ever ever read were The Exorcist and The Shining. I read the Exorcist when I was about 14, then stopped reading because it was too scary, then picked it up again ten years later.
    I was getting chills and jumpy when I read The Shining, in FULL daylight in a very public place with people all around me.
    Ghost Story is a good one, too. All classics, btw.

    ReplyDelete