Sunday, August 5, 2012

Have You Noticed?..

I've heard it said that rabbits are kinda like a mix of a cat and a dog personality wise.

In light of this, I have recently realized, whilst browsing silly pet videos on youtube, that Umbra, like many cats, very much loves to disturb me when I'm on the computer. The only time she will sit in my lap is if there is already a laptop there (seriously, there are facebook status updates posted by her). My old cat, Lucky (aka Boo) was also not the most cuddly of companions, but as soon as I sat down at the computer desk, there he was purring up a storm and blocking the monitor.

Anyone else experience this?

2 comments:

  1. Best of a cat and best of a dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes,my first bun caramel when I was watching tv he would jump up on to my lap as if to say never mind the tv what about me?

    ReplyDelete