Monday, April 16, 2012

Just a Quick Update

I've been pretty busy here between work and upcoming finals, but I wanted to make a quick update.

First: My lettuce is looking a little more like lettuce and less like bean sprouts, but it will be a while before they are ready for rabbit consumption.

Second: Whatever was wrong with Umbra's ears seems to have cleared up. My vets prediction that her ears would go completely bald has not come to pass. I wonder if it had anything to do with her upcoming molt...

Third: On a similar note, I ordered the hairbuster comb from binkybunny.com. You may have seen this comb used in a video I linked in my last post.

Anyway more to come if I can ever get a break.

1 comment:

  1. I think you could be right as Speedys chocolate brown ears have change colour and he's molting like crazy at the moment anyway his ears a bi coloured at the moment light brown to beige so is his feet too but I do miss the chocolate colour well hopefully it will settle down soon!from Speedys mum

    ReplyDelete