Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bringing in spring

Nothing says spring like a fresh start. It's been over a year that I've had this blog and I think it is about due for a make over.

I may redo the layout/graphics as well as my domain name (I guess I'm copying you Speedy's mum). If I do I might take the name of Umbra's instagram account: Miss_Umbra.

Any suggestions/advice?

Thank you too all of my readers and friends, I have enjoyed your input and your stories this year (and hopefully I will be posting more regularly again once summer rolls around).

1 comment:

  1. The only Advice I can give is to keep true to yours and Umbra's character when you make your changes and it will be perfect and I don't mind being copyed I thinks its a great Idea and we can't wait to see what you come up with,xx Speedy and Rachel

    ReplyDelete