Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Keyboards

I always though Umbra liked keyboards, mostly the click of the keys when she hops on them while I am trying to write an essay. Last night she took it to a new level.

Luckily she only managed to pull off the page up and down keys which I never use. I was able to reattach them too, but they aren't quite the same.... Umbra is lucky she is too cute to punish.

P.S. I saw a squirrel binky today. I tried to get a video but of course it didn't do it again. You should know that I really like squirrels too, but not as much as bunnies.

4 comments:

  1. hehehehe she's a bit of a scamp isn't she?Rexies nothing like them!xx Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Umbra is trying to send you a message: "Less homework! More petting time!" ;)

    Also, I love squirrels too. One of my highlights of visiting NYC was feeding the squirrels.

    I've seen chinchillas binky as well. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's right. Blame the bunny. This happened during the night, you say? Poor little Umbra appears to be joining a long line of defamed bunnies. How much longer is the public going to accept this?

    ReplyDelete